About: I am a Ph.D. student at the Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington, advised by Prof. Magdalena Balazinska. My research interests are in data management systems and data science. Before UW, I obtained a Bachelor of Science (Honors) from the School of Computer Science at Fudan University, China, where I was fortunate to be advised by Prof. Yang Chen. I worked with Prof. Chenren Xu at Peking University in summer 2017. I was a former “OIer” and “ACM-ICPCer”. My probably out-of-date CV is available here.
- Accelerating Mobile Applications at the Network Edge with Software- Programmable FPGAs
- Shuang Jiang, Dong He, Chenxi Yang, Chenren Xu, Guojie Luo, Yang Chen, Yunlu Liu, Jiangwei Jiang.
- Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, Honolulu, HI, USA, Apr. 2018. (Acceptance ratio: 309 / 1606=19.24%)
- Incorporating Location Based Social Networks in the Prediction of Real-Time Taxi Demand with Deep Learning
- Dong He, Yang Chen
- Poster Session of the 14th International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies, Heraklion/Crete, Greece, Dec. 2018
- Incorporating External Information in the Prediction of Real-Time Taxi Demand with Deep Learning
- Dong He, Yang Chen, Yu Xiao, Pan Hui
- In submission